Please join CCHAs Deans’ Committee on 2 August, 2023 3:30pm-4:45pm, for its Humanities Leadership Forum.
- The CCHA Leadership Forum
- Date: Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Time: 3:30pm – 4:45pm (EST)
- Place: Virtual Interactive Symposium
- Registration: https://forms.office.com/r/yrAty6q8AG
This virtual event provides a platform for community college humanities leaders to discuss a range of timely and consequential issues germane to the success of our students, colleagues, and institutions. Our inaugural event will focus on two such topics:
- The impact of artificial intelligence in the humanities classroom
- Best practices in leadership development
While the forum will be moderated by members of the Deans’ Committee, it will not comprise formal presentations. Rather, it will center the ideas and questions brought forth by attendees/participants, thus helping us collaboratively cultivate strategies for tackling the myriad challenges we face at our respective institutions.
Participation in this event is free and open to any and all community college humanities deans, chairs, and faculty leaders. Please REGISTER HERE (https://forms.office.com/r/yrAty6q8AG) or use the QR code on the attached flyer. We look forward to seeing you on August 3rd!